Shades Of Pink Newborn Card

I wanted to create a very "girly" newborn card with different shades of pink and a little bit of glitter and thought this was a good opportunity to try the bokeh technique for the first time. I really love how the background turned out and it was fairly easy to make. I simply die cut a bunch of circles out of some masking paper and used the negative piece as a stencil. I rotated my stencil a few times to slightly overlap a few circles. 

Then I cut small strips of light pink, bright pink and white cardstock and glued them together for a striped look that I used for the die cut pieces. 




Supplies: My Happy Family by Love Cynthia, Stitched Circle Set by CottageCutz, Tim Holz Distress Ink Pads by Ranger, Inline Alpha Die Set by Altenew, Balloons Elle-ments by Avery Elle

No comments