Christmas Cards 2017 #17

I had a very different design on my mind when I started creating this card. I smooshed distress inks onto some watercolor paper and  die cut stars out of it so that I could use the positive pieces on my card. But when I looked at the negative piece I thought "Wait a minute! This looks beautiful!" and I immediately changed my design. I'm so glad that I did because I absolutely LOVE the bright and happy colors against the black card stock. I will certainly use the diecut stars as well because they're super pretty but for now I'll leave you with this:


This card wraps up my "Christmas Cards 2017" series and as much as I love winter themed holiday cards, I'm very much looking forward to creating fun birthday cards and floral designs again. See you next time, Christmas :)



Supplies: Tim Holz Distress Ink Pads by Ranger, Die-namics Stitched Star STAX by My Favorite Things, Home for the holidays by Lawn Fawn,Kuretake Zig Wink Of Stella Brush

No comments