Polka Dots Birthday Card

This is my first time experimenting with the new stencils from Create A Smile Stamps. I started off with the "Huge Polka Dots" stencil and then used the "Focal Dots" stencil. I chose colors that would blend together nicely and I'm very happy with the different shades of green and blue. To give my project a little more interest I cut out several rectangles with stitched edges and glued them back together on my cardbase.




Supplies: Huge Polka Dots stencil, Focal Dots stencil, Happy Days stamps and enamel dots by Create A Smile Stamps, Tim Holz Distress Ink Pads by Ranger

I'm taking part in the current challenge of Create A Smile Stamps. Wish me luck!


 

14 comments

  1. Gorgeous card with the combination of the different stencils! And the wonky rectangles add just the right amount of interessanten. Very well done! 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for entering our Create A Smile Challenge, I love what you did here with the CAS stencils and the cheerful colour combination. Best of luck to you for your entry winning the prize and please enter again in future challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a colourful and fun card! Love the design and the use of CAS stencils. Thank you for playing along with Create a smile challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely amazing card! Thanks for joining Create a smile challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO beautiful! Love the colors :)
    Thanks for joining our Create a smile challenge <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi ! I really love this colour combo and how you used the stencils, but most of it I like the die cutted rectangles that you put back!
    Thanks for playing along in our CAS-Blog-Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun and cheerful card! Thank you for sharing it in the Create a Smile Stamps challenge!

    ReplyDelete